Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Minecraft INFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vern
Admin
Vern

Cosmic Minecraft INFO Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Minecraft INFO   Cosmic Minecraft INFO EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm

[size=large]COSMIC MINECRAFT - RPG (CRACKED)[/size]

[size=x-large]Status: 55%[/size]

Hey hey so I just finished setting up all the plugins and config all of them to the right database etc.

Server Plugins : 34
TOTAL RAM/CPU USAGE: 1.9 GB / 80 AVG

The server will be hosted at Cosmic Hosting. Here are the specs of the host it will be running on:

Intel i7, 6 Cores @ 2.7GHz, 2.5GB DDR2 RAM
100MBPS Ethernet Connection w/ 10MB/S Upload - 54MB/S Download

But the server is'nt complete without your help!
Everything is Ready BUT...

The maps, I need a big town with 10x10 plots, you can make the map in the server but before I launch it for the map making I need to know who can do it below...

[size=medium]Server Launch Aprox: is 7-10 Days - July 24, 2011 - July 27, 2011[/size]
The Town needs the following...

Road
Street lights
Stores the ChestShop plugin
Public farm/garden
at least 10 (10x10) plots of land
Bank
trees
leveled and good land
spawn area with rule signs
Mayor house
admins house
Public pool

Basically everything in a town if you can add more great! Very Happy

[size=large]The creator of the town will be awarded with Admin , and town leader or mayor (towny plugin) which is REALLY fun since u can manage everything etc..[/size]

This will also be a RPG sort of game with towns etc..

Please leave below if you are interested, also again you must apply at the forum for builder and Admin apps are open , Airport wars Admins will be automatically accepted.

The forum link is : https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com/

[size=large]VIP MEMBERSHIP[/size]
Benefits of Donating?

Donators will get a [VIP] Tag, Reserved slots when the server is full, Super pickaxe, magic carpet (fly), /ban /kick /unban, ALL for only 10$ / month. 25% Will be going towards airport wars while the rest is going towards hosting, dev funds, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
Ed767

Cosmic Minecraft INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Minecraft INFO   Cosmic Minecraft INFO EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 pm

lawl fail [size]s xd
Back to top Go down

Cosmic Minecraft INFO
Page 1 of 1