Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Events and auctions ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bc1000

bc1000

Events and auctions ideas Empty
PostSubject: Events and auctions ideas   Events and auctions ideas EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 pm

I think there should be stuff like pvp arena battles scheduled everyonce in a while. Mabby have a prize but I have sean
Stuff likethis on other servers and it worked out well. Another thing is to make it so one does not need to use the ID when auctining so you can just put the name like 'stone' instead of '1' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zGraphiiXz

zGraphiiXz

PostSubject: Re: Events and auctions ideas   Events and auctions ideas EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

bc1000 wrote:
I think there should be stuff like pvp arena battles scheduled everyonce in a while. Mabby have a prize but I have sean
Stuff likethis on other servers and it worked out well. Another thing is to make it so one does not need to use the ID when auctining so you can just put the name like 'stone' instead of '1' Very Happy
i was the one that suggested the plugin because on another server you could do that but for some reason you need the id in this version so idk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bc1000

bc1000

PostSubject: Re: Events and auctions ideas   Events and auctions ideas EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 pm

But still its a good idea cat
Back to top Go down
zGraphiiXz

zGraphiiXz

PostSubject: Re: Events and auctions ideas   Events and auctions ideas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
bc1000

bc1000

PostSubject: Re: Events and auctions ideas   Events and auctions ideas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Also if we were to add mods mo creaters is a good one. it adds kittys and lions and hourses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events and auctions ideas   Events and auctions ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Events and auctions ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Minecraft :: Suggestions?-
Jump to: