Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone abused admin big time !!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerko252

Someone abused admin big time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Someone abused admin big time !!!!!   Someone abused admin big time !!!!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:57 am

I was mining when i finished mining i /typed home and i went home then suddently BAM SOMEONE SMITED ME I LOST MY DIAMOND TOOLS AND MY HOUSE BURNED IF ITWASNT FOR THE GLASS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOUSE THE WHOLE THING WOULD BURNED TO THE GROUND....
in stolve a plugin which stops fire from spreading and burning anything................
Back to top Go down

Someone abused admin big time !!!!!
Page 1 of 1