Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crashing Fixed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vern
Admin
Vern

Crashing Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Crashing Fixed!   Crashing Fixed! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:07 am

Hey all!

I have extremely GREAT news for everyone who plays on our community.

I have just fixed the crashing.

PROBLEM:

The reason why the crashing was happening every 6-7 hours was because a plugin we used called "McMMO" was constantly raising the CPU usage for every player and would keep rising until you restarted the server. The computer that is hosting recognizes it so it crashes the server to bring down the 100% Usage. But even though the server is crashed the CPU usage still stays at 100% and fries the computer until it overheats and shuts down and rolling the server back a couple minutes.

SOLUTION:

I was reading on the bukkit forums why this was happening. I came across a thread with our same exact problem. They said it was something to do with McMMO incompatiple with Permissions 3.1.6 which WE use. I made the downgrade from 3.1.6 to 3.1.5 Which has succesfully fixed our problem and fixed the crashing.

Sorry for the type-o's I was writing this in a rush of exitment
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
D_Wasteman

D_Wasteman

Crashing Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Fixed!   Crashing Fixed! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 am

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Violent

Violent

Crashing Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Fixed!   Crashing Fixed! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am

Problem?
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

Crashing Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Fixed!   Crashing Fixed! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Solution?
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
Violent

Violent

Crashing Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Fixed!   Crashing Fixed! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crashing Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Fixed!   Crashing Fixed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashing Fixed!
Page 1 of 1