Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dalaris's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boneslee

dalaris's application Empty
PostSubject: dalaris's application   dalaris's application EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 pm

1. Approximately how long have you been playing on our minecraft server? Have you played any other minecraft servers? for about a week or so
2. List all of the minecraft servers you've been admin on. none but i would love to be an admin on cosmic
3. Have you read our rules towards our server? Do you agree by these rules at all times?yes and i do agree
4. Why have you chosen to apply for admin? What can you benefit with the server if you have been chosen to be part of the staff?i love this server.i could help build amazing things open up shops really nything
5. Do you have a mic, and is able to join our teamspeak server?i do not have i mic but i am able to get on teamspeak i will have a mic soon
6. Once you put on the Admin/Moderator tag you are not only a staff member but a role model for other players. Do you agree to set a good example on the server? i agree
7. As a admin/moderator on the server, you will be expected to be active within the community, both on the website and the game server. Inactivity may result in your Admin/moderator privileges being revoked (unless otherwise reasonably determined by Owner/Head admin/Server Admins. Is this agreeable to you? If not, please explain why.yes its agreeable
8. Age/Sex/Location?15/male/westland michigan
9. What can you do to help our server become more successful and popular?anthing i can tell people to vote donate and do advertising
10. Do you have more than one minecraft account? If so, why?no i dont
11. Have you ever broken a rule on our server? (for example, being disrespectful to other players and griefing other properties?yes but i didnt know about it srry by the way
12. Have you ever been kicked or banned from the server? If yes, please explain why.no
13. Approximately how many hours per day do you play?5-8 sometimes more
14. Is CosmicRPG the main server you play on? If not, what other servers are you playing on? yes its the only server i play on
15. would you still play on other servers? If so, what is your main reason for doing so? (friends play there, map, etc.)no
16. Is a donation possible to be received from you so that our server can stay up and running? (also to help add in more player slots) i will donate in a lil

DISHONEST ANSWERS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS MAY DISQUALIFY YOU AS A CANDIDATE.
DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION. DOING SO MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING DELETED.
THREADS NOT ACTIVE WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS ARE AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED. THIS IS FOR COMMENTARY PURPOSES ONLY.

Do you accept ? YES / NO yes
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

dalaris's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: dalaris's application   dalaris's application EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Thank you for applying!
Your application has been DENIED
Comments: No quality was put into it, grammar errors.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com

dalaris's application
Page 1 of 1