Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vern help(read this as soon as posible)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackTin

Vern help(read this as soon as posible) Empty
PostSubject: Vern help(read this as soon as posible)   Vern help(read this as soon as posible) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 am

vern!! install xfire and add me "BlackTin" because some problems ig so need u,please install
Back to top Go down
Neuro

Neuro

PostSubject: Re: Vern help(read this as soon as posible)   Vern help(read this as soon as posible) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:03 pm

I added you, i'm "Neuroscience<3." (:
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

PostSubject: Re: Vern help(read this as soon as posible)   Vern help(read this as soon as posible) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Done added I'm vern12
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vern help(read this as soon as posible)   Vern help(read this as soon as posible) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vern help(read this as soon as posible)
Page 1 of 1