Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for TOWN Mayor Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vern
Admin
Vern

Apply for TOWN Mayor Here Empty
PostSubject: Apply for TOWN Mayor Here   Apply for TOWN Mayor Here EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Of course you all know Cosmic Town needs a Mayor to keep it balanced, below post a little application why you want to be mayor, all that good stuff. I will choose who gets to be the mayor. The thread will close in 5 days so make up your minds.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
BlackTin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for TOWN Mayor Here   Apply for TOWN Mayor Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 am

Admins to or? reply Smile
Back to top Go down
[AL]Kriss

PostSubject: Kriss's Apply   Apply for TOWN Mayor Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Since there arent any specific questions like why would you like to become Mayor i'll try to include the basic things.
To start of , i can play for long periods (3-15 hours everyday, even more in summer) and am quite active , helpful and will do my best to help every new citizen that seeks for help. I can be a part of a comunity and right now im rly fond of Minecraft so itll be my primary game.
Been playing MC for about 5 months or smth now(since 1.4 ver if i remember right) and I've played others server too so I think i know the basics n stuff... yea thats it, If you need to know smth i may have forgotten to add dont hesitate to ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

PostSubject: Re: Apply for TOWN Mayor Here   Apply for TOWN Mayor Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Yes admins to
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for TOWN Mayor Here   Apply for TOWN Mayor Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for TOWN Mayor Here
Page 1 of 1