Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juanmoretime's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
juanmoretime

juanmoretime

Juanmoretime's application Empty
PostSubject: Juanmoretime's application   Juanmoretime's application EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 pm

1. Approximately how long have you been playing on our minecraft server? Have you played any other minecraft servers? 3 days on cosmic, I've played on other cracked servers before I upgraded to premium.
2. List all of the minecraft servers you've been admin on. This will be the first time being admin, gotta start somewhere right?
3. Have you read our rules towards our server? Do you agree by these rules at all times? I have read all the rules and I agree with them.
4. Why have you chosen to apply for admin? What can you benefit with the server if you have been chosen to be part of the staff? I am a great builder/person and have a great knowledge of worldedit. I love building cities. I am more than willing to help anyone.
5. Do you have a mic, and is able to join our teamspeak server? Yep, I'm on pretty much all day.
6. Once you put on the Admin/Moderator tag you are not only a staff member but a role model for other players. Do you agree to set a good example on the server? Yes I promise to help give this server a good reputation and possibly one of the best around.
7. As a admin/moderator on the server, you will be expected to be active within the community, both on the website and the game server. Inactivity may result in your Admin/moderator privileges being revoked (unless otherwise reasonably determined by Owner/Head admin/Server Admins. Is this agreeable to you? If not, please explain why. I have a great passion for building and that is the reason I started playing MC in the first place, I don't think I'll be stopping any time soon, so yes I agree.
8. Age/Sex/Location? 17/male/ Diamond Bar, California
9. What can you do to help our server become more successful and popular? I have a decent know-how of video editing, I can make videos to advertise our server to attract more players.
10. Do you have more than one minecraft account? If so, why? No.
11. Have you ever broken a rule on our server? (for example, being disrespectful to other players and griefing other properties? I have griefed properties in the wild where it is allowed.
12. Have you ever been kicked or banned from the server? If yes, please explain why. Never.
13. Approximately how many hours per day do you play? about 12 hours a day.
14. Is CosmicRPG the main server you play on? If not, what other servers are you playing on? Currently I'm devoting all of my time playing minecraft to this server.
15. would you still play on other servers? If so, what is your main reason for doing so? (friends play there, map, etc.) The only time I would play on another server would be to get ideas for our own.
16. Is a donation possible to be received from you so that our server can stay up and running? (also to help add in more player slots). Possibly in the future.

I accept not to abuse my powers
I will only help people who need it

Do you accept ? YES
Back to top Go down
Violent

Violent

PostSubject: Re: Juanmoretime's application   Juanmoretime's application EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Great app, please stay active and await our decision towards your application.
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

PostSubject: Re: Juanmoretime's application   Juanmoretime's application EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Quote :
12. Have you ever been kicked or banned from the server? If yes, please explain why. Never.

You've been kicked and banned. Lulz
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
juanmoretime

juanmoretime

PostSubject: Re: Juanmoretime's application   Juanmoretime's application EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Vern wrote:
Quote :

You've been kicked and banned. Lulz

I haven't been banned or kicked, maybe demoted but not banned or kicked.
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

PostSubject: Re: Juanmoretime's application   Juanmoretime's application EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you for applying!
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Additional Comments: Very helpful, great builder, nice, active on all teamspeak, forums, server. Violent suggested we should give you this position on your birthday Wink

Just remember to not abuse or your rank will be demoted
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juanmoretime's application   Juanmoretime's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Juanmoretime's application
Page 1 of 1