Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pie 3066 ban apeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bc1000

bc1000

Pie 3066 ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Pie 3066 ban apeal   Pie 3066 ban apeal EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Your in-game name: pie3066
Why you were banned: Griefing Sad
Who were you banned by: I dont know
Why do you think this is unfair: I have bean on vacation for a while so I would not now why I was REALLY banned. I had really liked this server and I had been on teamspeak for quite a long time. I rearly went out of the town so it was hard to grief. I was the hotel manedger so I lived there. In the beggining I was a farmer outside of the town so after I got a job working at and on the hotel I stayed in the town for most of the time. I helped new players and also asked people to vote for the server.

I was banned when I was offline so I had no way to argue with who ever accused me of griefing something and also the report is one word: `grief.` In conclusion I have been a active and positeve player on this serverAnd I feal that I was wrongly accused for griefing(when griefing is hard on this server becuse the towns where its at) and feal I should have anouther chance (when I get premium)

Do you accept? Well I never broke any rules and untel I get more information I well not admite to rule breaking.
Back to top Go down
bc1000

bc1000

Pie 3066 ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie 3066 ban apeal   Pie 3066 ban apeal EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Also I have been recruiting some of my friends who play this game and even one who dosen`t. If I where going to grief and get my self banned why would I do this? There are people who are REAL griefers such as fatguy who burnt down waterwet and his neighbours house.
Back to top Go down
Vern
Admin
Vern

Pie 3066 ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie 3066 ban apeal   Pie 3066 ban apeal EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

I found a house that was griefed by you in the wild , but now griefing is alowed in the wild

Unbanned,

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Pie 3066 ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie 3066 ban apeal   Pie 3066 ban apeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie 3066 ban apeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Minecraft :: Banned Section :: Ban Appeals-