Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mriver15

Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/ Empty
PostSubject: Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/   Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/ EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:59 am

Whenever I Mine... If I go too fast the cobblestone behind me reappears and Im left trapped... and the whole thing messes up creating an error and kicking me out of the server:/
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fatguy1121
Admin
fatguy1121

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/   Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/ EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 am

Its because of lag, for some strange reason the server has an error, and fucks up.. IDK.
Back to top Go down
mriver15

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/   Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/ EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Sucks:/ But I still Like the serverD:
Back to top Go down
mriver15

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/   Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/ EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

mriver15 wrote:
Sucks:/ But I still Like the serverD:
and I still Cant connect:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/   Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Whenever Im peacefully playing.. This Happens:/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Minecraft :: Technical Support :: Bugs-
Jump to: