Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minestatus.net

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zGraphiiXz

zGraphiiXz

Minestatus.net Empty
PostSubject: Minestatus.net   Minestatus.net EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 am

I think we should put the server on something called minestatus.net you can vote for the sever on it and some servers have it where if you vote you can earn different things like money, supplies or something along the lines of that...
-Thanks Adam bounce
Back to top Go down
fatguy1121
Admin
fatguy1121

Minestatus.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minestatus.net   Minestatus.net EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Looks nice, but at this rate, nobody will play. The server is nearly never online.... VERN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
carloski0120

Minestatus.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minestatus.net   Minestatus.net EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:57 pm

hmm. I think we must first fix the other issues that are arising atm (the hosting stuff).. Coz it's kinda difficult when there are problems with the server, I mean it's difficult to find members because they log in, they see that it's lag, or they can't log in at all..haha
Back to top Go down
bc1000

bc1000

Minestatus.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minestatus.net   Minestatus.net EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Well I think IF we make the switch and IF it gets less laggy we might be able to make it 24/7 it might gget ranked high.
I think the more sites the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minestatus.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minestatus.net   Minestatus.net Empty

Back to top Go down

Minestatus.net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Minecraft :: Suggestions?-
Jump to: