Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muffin1811's Admin/Op application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffin1811

Muffin1811's Admin/Op application Empty
PostSubject: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:18 am

Hey Guys its Muffin1811(Josh123)

trying out for admin/op again because I offer more benefits for this server, Unfortunately because of time difference I haven't been speaking to anyone on Team speak because its like 3am there for you.

1. Approximately how long have you been playing on our minecraft server? Have you played any other minecraft servers?

3 weeks on cosmic, when it was cracked and premuim, one week waiting for a paypal transaction Sad
2. List all of the minecraft servers you've been admin on.

My friends cracked Hamachi server, Over that now though
3. Have you read our rules towards our server? Do you agree by these rules at all times?

I have read all the rules and I agree with them.
4. Why have you chosen to apply for admin? What can you benefit with the server if you have been chosen to be part of the staff?

I am a great builder and i can am a friendly person who likes to have fun, I can patrol the server "After hours" for you guys because of my time Difference, and help any people that may need help with their everyday problems. This jobs is not much different from the job i play from the server but there are a few more advantages i need to help others and get rid of those nasty grievers. I believe because of my time difference this will be a huge advantage for having the server run pretty much all night until you wake up, so there's nothing to worry about

5. Do you have a mic, and is able to join our teamspeak server? Yes Im always on when i can be(Like Around 3 hours a day but maybe ill catch vern at like 12o'clock Your time but im on and i will talk to other newbies to the server

6. Once you put on the Admin/Moderator tag you are not only a staff member but a role model for other players. Do you agree to set a good example on the server? Yes I Promise that i will be a great rolemodel for everyone and will inspire to make then donate and apply for roles in the game

7. As a admin/moderator on the server, you will be expected to be active within the community, both on the website and the game server. Inactivity may result in your Admin/moderator privileges being revoked (unless otherwise reasonably determined by Owner/Head admin/Server Admins. Is this agreeable to you? If not, please explain why. Yes this is agreeable because you don't want a list of admins that are inactive or are abusing privliges
8. Age/Sex/Location? 16(Finally)/Male/Australia

9. What can you do to help our server become more successful and popular? I have a decent know-how of video editing, I can make videos to advertise our server to attract more players.

10. Do you have more than one minecraft account? If so, why? No

11. Have you ever broken a rule on our server? (for example, being disrespectful to other players and griefing other properties? no the worst thing i did was kill someone in the wild

12. Have you ever been kicked or banned from the server? If yes, please explain why?
No

13. Approximately how many hours per day do you play?
2-5

14. Is CosmicRPG the main server you play on? If not, what other servers are you playing on? Wouldn't play on any other server than this one, i Bought premium Just for this server

15. would you still play on other servers? If so, what is your main reason for doing so? (friends play there, map, etc.) Nope Ive given up on other servers because of the griefers, disrespectful players and unhelpful admins

16. Is a donation possible to be received from you so that our server can stay up and running? (also to help add in more player slots). Discussing one at the moment What a Face

I accept not to abuse my powers
I will only help people who need it

Do you accept ? YES Very Happy

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
Violent

Violent

PostSubject: Re: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Ohhh giraffe dude Smile. GOod application, still depending on your donations too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muffin1811

PostSubject: Re: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 am

thanks violent and heres a link for you http://tinyurl.com/3n9cjcl LOL
Back to top Go down
Muffin1811

PostSubject: Re: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:02 am

LOL when am i gonna get a reply
Back to top Go down
iDestroyStuff

PostSubject: Re: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 am

So you posted this application on the 24th of august.. You reply on the 27th only 3days have passed and you seem quite impatient Razz
Just to let you know a pending application can last weeks.. until Vern decides to accept/revoke your application.
So while you wait you should try your best to help the new players.
Back to top Go down
Muffin1811

PostSubject: Re: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:49 am

all good
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muffin1811's Admin/Op application   Muffin1811's Admin/Op application Empty

Back to top Go down

Muffin1811's Admin/Op application
Page 1 of 1