Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Welcome Guest, to Cosmic Minecraft ! Please submit your builder application through the forum to become a builder to play! Admin/OP applications are also open please register on the forum!

Cosmic Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Server! Join us now get 1,500$ , vote and get 500$ EACH SITE! - TEAMSPEAK3/SERVER IP : chost.sytes.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Downtimes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vern
Admin
Vern

Server Downtimes Empty
PostSubject: Server Downtimes   Server Downtimes EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey everyone it's Vern
I will try to run the server 24/7 but If it ever has downtime then you need to know.

During server downtime, I pretty much edit, update, add, delete plugins so we can get the server ready to launch in a week. Plugins are the top priority for the server same with the town system.

Best regards,
Vern
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicmc.forumotion.com
BlackTin

Server Downtimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtimes   Server Downtimes EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 am

Cool,a little bit more and we will not have lags i cant wait Smile) than vern u will get 100% from ED and me
Back to top Go down
fatguy1121
Admin
fatguy1121

Server Downtimes Empty
PostSubject: Downtime   Server Downtimes EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 am

The server is now offline, and will be for the next 5 hours. I need to preform maintenance, and updates, as well as give the poor computer some time off after 7 days of being on straight.
Back to top Go down
BlackTin

Server Downtimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtimes   Server Downtimes EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 am

aww poor computer haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Downtimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtimes   Server Downtimes Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Downtimes
Page 1 of 1